Glycerine’s supply/demand balance has been volatile ever since the huge volumes from biodiesel production transformed the marketplace. LMC has analysed this market for years, building on our expertise in feedstocks, oleochemicals and biodiesel. LMC’s Glycerine Report examines:
• market dynamics
• sources of supply and impact of biofuels policies
• demand in traditional and new applications
• the economics of refining
• regional supply/demand balances & trade flows
• price dynamics & price forecasts
The report’s conclusions identify the drivers, opportunities and risks that will shape the market in the years ahead and provide a firm basis for strategic planning for glycerine producers and consumers.
In 2020, it evaluates the impacts of COVID-19 and the global recession in the short term and whether they will change the long-term outlook for the glycerine market.