Glycerine’s supply/demand balance has been volatile ever since the huge volumes from biodiesel production transformed the marketplace. LMC has analysed this market for years, building on our expertise in feedstocks, oleochemicals and biodiesel. LMC’s Glycerine Report examines:
• market dynamics
• sources of supply and impact of biofuels policies
• demand in traditional and new applications
• the economics of refining
• regional supply/demand balances & trade flows
• price dynamics & price forecasts
We synthesise our analysis to develop key strategic conclusions about the glycerine sector in the short term and how it will evolve over the next two decades. Ultimately the report provides a firm basis for strategic planning for glycerine producers and consumers.
In 2021, it evaluates how the market will recover post-pandemic in the short term and whether it will change the long-term outlook for the glycerine market.