The fifth report in our series on the outlook for the global sugar sector. We analyse the key issues that will shape the sugar market, focusing on investment prospects and the risks that face existing stakeholders and newcomers.
3) What will this mean for future sugar prices?
The Report is Presented in 5 Sections:
- Sugar’s Current Position in the Price Cycle and How Long it Will Take to Re-balance the Market
- Demand Growth and the Size/Timing of a Capacity Crunch, and What Could Change This?
- Potential Sources of Supply to Meet the Future Growth in Demand
- Wild Cards for the World Market – Growing Health Concerns and the Possible Impact of RenovaBio
The Implications for World Sugar Prices and Strategic Conclusions
Supported by Detailed Regional Reports:
For a more detailed description of the contents of each section, download the brochure.
You will receive:
40 page (approx.) analysis of the global sugar sector - electronic and 2 paper copies
Executive Summary – in Powerpoint
Key findings and conclusions in a format easy to use in internal meetings
Detailed analysis (100 pages approx) on the 7 featured regions
Key data in Excel
Briefing of the Report by Senior LMC Staff
Webinar or in person
For more information or to subscribe to the study, contact our Sugar experts, or download the brochure.