For each elastomer we present forecasts of the supply, demand and price/unit values globally, by each major market and region. The report also includes trends in trade for butyl and halobutyl.
Separate sections for natural rubber and the bulk synthetic rubbers, provide clear analysis of the outlook for each sector. Production analysis considers the impact of recent NR prices on plantings, and LMC's estimates of NR production costs for 10 major producing countries.
We Address Key Questions and Issues:
- What is the outlook for rubber demand?
- How quick is the move to low rolling resistance and high performance tyres? What are the implications for elastomer supply?
- What is the scope for substitution between elastomers?
- What are the alternatives to natural rubber, and the scope for their adoption?
- How will natural rubber supply respond to lower NR prices?
- How cost-competitive are the main natural rubber producing countries?
- What impact will these developments have on NR prices?
- What are the trends in butadiene supply and how does this affect the comparative advantage of synthetic rubber supply?
- How have shifting locations of bulk synthetic rubber demand and supply affected trade flows?
- Where are the growth markets for sSBR?
- What are the important points to watch?
Built on more than 30 years of experience, the Outlook for Natural & Synthetic Rubbers, 2018 Report offers analysis to answer critical commercial questions.
DeliverablesYou will receive:Executive Summary
A concise overview of the Report’s key findingsMain Report
Over 250 pages of information and analysis, presented in clearly written text, tables and diagrams, supported by appendices on global tyre trends, and regional bulk synthetic rubber supply/demand balancesData in Excel
All historical data and forecasts in the Main Report and Appendices provided in ExcelPresentation
The key findings of the Main Report in a format to facilitate use in internal meetingsLMC Consultation
In addition to telephone and email support for discussion and clarification of the Report, you are also entitled to one day of consulting by a senior member of LMC’s staff to present and interpret what the reports findings mean for your organisation
For more information or to subscribe to the study, contact our Rubber experts,
or download the brochure.