LMC International Ltd
As a rule,cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
LMC International Ltd (‘LMC’) is dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy and takes the confidentiality of personal data seriously. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments about this policy.
Telephone Recording Policy
Calls maybe monitored or recorded for quality control, training and development or referring to in the case of discrepancies.
The Data Protection Act 1998
In operating the LMC website the following data about you may be collected and processed: your name, company name and address, telephone number, fax number and email address.
When applying for a specific vacancy advertised on the LMC website you will be asked for specific personal information in order that your potential suitability against current or future recruitment requirements may be evaluated. This could include details of your work experience, education,professional qualifications and other information relevant to the vacancy or business area you have selected, together with contact details such as your personal address, email address and telephone numbers.
How information is used
The information LMC collects is used for the following purposes:
• In order to offer safe and simple use of the website
• In order to provide you with information about the company and its services and to communicate with you
• To record details of your visits to the LMC website and the resources that you access, including,but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data
• Where you have submitted your details when applying for a job, for the purposes of evaluating your potential suitability against a specific or general recruitment requirement.
Cookies and IP Addresses
• Identify computers
• Count the number of users on websites
• Measure traffic patterns on websites.
Cookies are not used to collect information about visitors’ names or email addresses. Settings in your own web browser allow you to decide whether to accept or reject cookies, as they are stored on your computer’s hard disk.
The LMC website may include links to other sites on the Internet. LMC cannot take responsibility for the way in which personal data is handled by these external websites – please look closely at each external website’s policy for dealing with personal information.
Disclosure of personal information
LMC is the sole owner of the personal information collected. LMC does not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any other company. In certain circumstances, however, personal information may be shared with the company’s co-operation partners inside the EU. Examples of occasions on which LMC would share information in this way are:
• In relation to marketing purposes when personal information is processed together with information concerning, for example, demography, interests and habits
• For the purpose of fulfilling the company’s commitments to share information with suppliers, distributors and news agencies
• To carry out any necessary due diligence to comply with LMC’s Business Ethics and Conduct Policy.
Protection of personal data and personal integrity is a high priority for LMC and your personal information is carefully protected from unauthorised access,loss or distortion.
Amendments to this policy
LMC may update and/or change this policy from time to time. It is therefore recommended that when visiting the website, you regularly check whether any amendments have been made to this policy before providing any personal information to the company. This policy is effective from 1st November 2015.
If you have any questions about how LMC deals with your personal information please send an email to: email@example.com. You have the right to request details of the information held relating to you and request that the company correct information held about you which is out of date or inaccurate. If you no longer wish to receive information from LMC please advise the company of this.
Registered Office: LMC International Ltd, 4thFloor, Clarendon House,52 Cornmarket Street, Oxford OX1 3HJ, United Kingdom
Registered Company No: 5883865