Outlook for Global Protein Demand
The rapid growth in demand for plant and animal protein globally is an emerging trend and raises the question, are we entering a “protein decade”? What will it mean for different proteins and end-use sectors going forward?
This New Report Answers Key Questions Such As:
- How will protein demand evolve for the animal feed, food and pet food sectors around the world?
- How will demand for different types of proteins change out to 2025?
Report in Detail
It forecasts protein demand to 2025 for each of the proteins, end uses and regions/countries listed below. Data and analysis is also presented on the nutritional/functional profiles of proteins, industry structure, capacity, production and prices.
- Animal Proteins – Fishmeal, processed animal proteins and dairy proteins
- Plant Proteins – Soy proteins, corn gluten meal, vital wheat gluten, pea protein and potato protein
- Novel Proteins – Single-cell proteins, rice protein, algae-based proteins and insect proteins
- Livestock Feed – Beef and dairy
- Poultry Feed
- Swine Feed
- Young Animal Feed & Milk Replacement
- Aquaculture – By major species
- Pet Food
- Human Food – Sports & nutrition, functional foods, baking & confectionery, meat & meat processing, dairy products
Regions (Key Countries)
- NAFTA (USA, Canada, Mexico)
- Central America
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- EU/Western Europe (Norway, Denmark, Netherlands)
- Eastern Europe (Russia)
- South Asia (India, Pakistan)
- South East Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (Egypt, Turkey, South Africa)
- Rest of World
- Plus World total
You will receive:
Main Report – In slide deck format
Executive Summary – In slide deck format
Data in Excel – Selected data in Excel
Briefing on the Report – By Senior LMC Staff (Webinar or in person)
Reasonable Access to LMC Staff – For questions on the Report
For more information or to subscribe to the study, contact our Protein experts, or download the brochure.