LMC’s Oils and Oilseeds Team is unique to the industry in that we work across the entire vegetable oils complex.
- Commodity Oils and Fats: Palm, Soy, Rapeseed, Sunflower and the Laurics (Coconut and Palm Kernel Oil), Olive, Tallow
- Speciality Oils and Fats
- Protein Meals
- Oils Derivatives: Oleochemicals [Fatty Acids, Fatty Alcohols (Natural and Synthetic)], Fatty Ethoxylates, Fatty Acid Nitrogen Derivatives, MCT's and Other Fatty Acid Esters), Biodiesel, Glycerine, Soap Noodles and Surfactants
This wide ranging and integrated approach is especially powerful, as it enables us to discern the impact of substitutions between different oils/meals, since none of these industries operates in isolation. It also enables us to take a Global perspective on supply/demand balances and price changes for individual oilseeds/oils.
We are able to build on our extensive body of research, and network of contacts, to answer very specific questions, for example about the potential for a major capital investment, or the prospects for a specific product in a single geographic location.
We have an international coverage, covering all of the major producing and consuming countries, from the major palm oil producers of Malaysia and Indonesia and smaller producers like Colombia, soybean producers of USA, Brazil and Argentina, through to the major consuming markets of India, China, the EU and many more.Our Clients Include:
- Many of the Major Plantation Companies
- End Users
- And Bio-Chemicals Companies
- As Well As Investors and Finance Companies.
Follow the links to find out more about how we compile and present our data
, to view our latest reports
, or to see how we can help your business with tailor made consultancy