- The Outlook for Waste Feedstock Availabilities
- The Outlook for FAME and HVO Supply/Demand
- The Outlook for FAME Profitability
- The Competition Between HVO and FAME
- The Impact of Increasing Market Share of Electronic Vehicles on Biodiesel Demand
- The Potential for Novel Biotechnologies to Disrupt the Biodiesel Market Including Profiles of the Companies Involved
China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, PhilippinesAmericas:
Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, USA, Peru, CanadaEurope:
EU-28, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain,
Biofuels PolicyPart 2:
Production CostsPart 3:
Global Biodiesel Demand/SupplyPart 4:
Global Biodiesel Demand/Supply - Downside RisksPart 5:
Price Dynamics and OutlookPart 6:
Subscribers also receive LMC’s Biodiesel Forecasting Model in Excel. For each country the Model presents biodiesel demand for both FAME and HVO and price forecasts based on different GDP and policy scenarios as well as alternative crude oil prices to 2030. The Model is interactive, allowing users to select from a range of scenarios to change the demand forecasts.
For a more detailed description download the brochure.
By subscribing to this service, you will receive:
- The Biodiesel Report
- Executive Summary
- LMC Biodiesel Forecasting Model in Excel
- PowerPoint Presentation of the Report's Key Findings
- Access to Senior LMC Staff to Discuss and Interpret the Report Findings
For more information or to subscribe to the study, contact our biofuels experts
or download the brochure.