LMC International is a privately owned company, founded in 1980, now with offices in Oxford, New York, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. In Latin America we work closely with a partner organisation, Canaplan, in Sao Paolo.
LMC provides market intelligence and analysis to clients who include most of the major companies and organisations around the world involved with agricultural commodities, foods, industrial materials, biofuels and their end-markets. LMC is entirely independent and does not trade, broker, offer finance or produce any commodity. We therefore have no conflicts of interest.
Our staff are organised in research teams to offer clients in-depth specialist expertise. They have degrees in economics, agricultural economics, specialities in quantitative analysis, agronomy, MBAs, chemistry and other science backgrounds. We collaborate as needed with specialists in engineering, field and factory operations.
In China, Japan, Russia, Thailand and Ukraine we work with local associates and in Brazil, we have joined forces with Canaplan, a consultancy with deep knowledge of that enormous agricultural market.
- Specialised expertise of your industry sector – we know and understand the issues that are specific to your business in a complex and nuanced way
- Internationally recognised experts – well known and well respected in their areas of expertise, equally at home in the field, the factory and addressing your board
- Breadth and depth of our services – our teams can combine to address a broad range of your needs
- Our objectivity – being independent, we have no axes to grind, are not blinded by passing fads, our conclusions are based on objective analysis
- Our global reach – our staff travel to some 40 countries a year, including regular visits to the key producing markets
, a newly formed part of the LMC group, recently acquired the automotive forecasting division from long-time alliance partner J.D. Power and Associates, a business unit of The McGraw-Hill Companies.